Saturday, February 28, 2009

011.

It's 9:18 in the morning and I don't want to be up right now. I was in the middle of an incredible dream where I found the missing snare drum from my 60's Ludwig kit in some old barn. Yeah, it was ridiculous. My mom is on her way to pick me up right now so we can go to her work and finish the shredding. It's a kind of fun thing. I can sit there and watch a DVD and get paid for it.

I ended up talked to Matt F. a few times yesterday about his new movie. It sounds amazing. He wants me to help produce and do some publicity for them and I think I am definitely going to be helping them out with that. I'm pretty excited. I always have fun working on those projects.

FINALLY it's Nikki's spring break. I'm so excited to spend a lot of time with her this week! I miss her (you) so much!!!

In other news... I order the first Dangerbird shirts yesterday. 3-color print, Lightweight (4.5 oz) shirts, and distressed (vintage look) design. I'm very, very excited to get these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment