Sunday, February 22, 2009

007.


The academy awards are on in a few hours and I CAN'T WAIT! It's one of my favorite televised events of the year and I love Oscar parties and doing betting sheets on who is going to win. I have mine filled out for every category offered. Here are my picks:

Best Actor: Sean Penn / Milk
Best Support Actor: Heath Ledger / The Dark Knight (but, I want Philip Seymour Hoffman to really win.)
Best Actress: Kate Winslet / The Reader
Best Supporting Actress: Penelope Cruz / Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Best Director: Danny Boyle, Slumdog Millionaire
Best Picture: Slumdog Millionaire (but, I really want Milk to win.)
Best Foreign Film: Departures
Best Animated Film:
WALL-E
Best Art Direction: The Dark Knight
Best Cinematography
: Slumdog Millionaire
Best Costumes: Austrailia
Best Documentary: Man on Wire
Best Documentary Short: The Witness
Best Film Editing: Slumdog Millionaire
Best Make-up: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Best Score: Slumdog Millionaire
Best Original Song: "O Saya", Slumdog Millionaire
Best Animated Short: This Way Up
Best Sound Editing: The Dark Knight
Best Sound Mixing: The Dark Knight
Best Visual Effects: Iron Man
Best Adapted Screenplay: Slumdog Millionaire
Best Original Screenplay: Milk


So, we'll see how many out of 24 I will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment